Abercrombie & Fitch Store Card Review
Abercrombie & Fitch Abercrombie & Fitch offers a store credit card, which comes from Comenity Bank. It is a basic card and, since it’s a store credit card, it is only utilized for Abercrombie & Fitch purchases.
- 25 percent off your first purchase
- Special offers for cardholders
- Birthday surprise for you (Accounts opened on the month of your birthday or the month prior to it will be eligible for the birthday reward in the month of your birthday next month of the year.)
- No annual cost
- 25.74 APR of 25.74 percent (subject to changes depending on the prime rate)
However, I’m not sure of what the birthday gift is, and what special cardholder benefits they give. If you’re the one with the card and are able to provide details about these deals it would be fantastic.
Abercrombie & Fitch Shopping Cart Trick
You can utilize using the trick of the shopping cart to acquire an Abercrombie & Fitch store card without a credit check or hard pull taking place. We explain the procedure for using this trick in the article here. Share your results on using this credit card, in the comment section below.
How To Make A Payment
- Log in/create an account here.
- Alternatively, you can call 1-800-695-9583
Even if you’re a frequent consumer in Abercrombie & Fitch I don’t believe that getting this particular card would make a lot of sense, as there’s no rewards program available. Instead, I’d suggest getting a credit card which earns a high rate on purchases made every day. If you’re considering this card as you have poor credit or wish to build credit, then I’d suggest a different option:
- Ulta and Victoria’s Secret both provide store cards with more value which you can use to make use of the cart feature.
- Discover is offering its customers the Discover It Secured card that does not have annual or application charges.
- There are a lot of alternatives for those with poor credit
Personally, I don’t see any justification to use this card in any way.
How can you be sure of our reviews? Contrary to other sites, we don’t have affiliate links for credit cards which means that we are able to give honest reviews since no card issuer is paying us commissions. Some sites may have quotas that must be met or earn a large amount of money when someone sign-ups for a particular card.